Friday, June 28, 2013

The Kids

All of the kids have snuck into our hearts in only two days. They are immediately open, curious, and loving. In Western society, we are so closed off from others. These kids are an amazing reminder of what relationships can be. I'm hoping to get photos of more activities, like the Life Dance and class time, but here are a few from play time.

This little girl (I'm so bad with names and the pronunciations are difficult) wanted to do a selfie.  She was better with my phone than I am. 

There are four or five girls who are really good at henna and they have been showing their artistry on our girls. This one, I think is on Jenna. 

One of our girls brought finger nail polish, which has been hit with all the villages we've visited. 

Natalie and Jenna having a little girl time during play time. 

Cricket is huge here. There were two cricket games and one soccer match during play time and it is serious. Tomorrow we have a game with the Marriott people vs. the kids. They are all psyched! 

More cricket. 


The girls love doing our hair. These two were "washing" and cutting Leslie's. Then they gave her a fetching style. :) 

I've had my hair done and as Riley and J'Amy can attest to, it should be called The House of Pain Hair Salon.  These kids have the strongest hands on the planet! 

No comments:

Post a Comment